Sunday, August 17, 2008

Delta on Rove and Melbourne instore


Performing her latest single "I Can't Break It To My Heart", an absolutely beautiful performance.


An exclusive performance of "In This Life" which was not aired.


An absolutely hilarious interview in which Delta talks of her experiences in the US (including bribing people with food to watch her perform!), plus the classic "Win $20 in 20 seconds".

Now to the Melbourne instore which occurred on Saturday! There was an enormous turn-out for Delta, this being her first Melbourne instore in around 3 years. Delta came out and performed acoustic versions of "I Can't Break It To My Heart" and "In This Life", and then began signing CDs for the thousands of fans who spent hours lining up. If there's one thing you could never fault Delta, it's the way she treats her fans. She is extremely friendly, has conversations and takes photos with everyone. She has the ability to make all her fans feel loved and appreciated. I spoke to Delta about the tour - she's completed the set list and it will include my favourite track "Angels In The Room" as I requested! Below is a couple of photos I took and a my signed copy of the new single.



No comments: