Thursday, August 7, 2008

Wiggle It!


Yeah baby, Ricki's back! The boobilicious former Young Diva (who are they again?!?) is back with a brand spankin' new single called "Wiggle It", a sexy R&B-pop anthem that's sure to continue her string of Top 10 hits. Listen to it on YouTube here.

This release has appeared completely out of the blue as I don't believe Ricki has even begun working on her third album. I'm assuming its purpose is to capitalise on her new role as co-host of the upcoming sixth season of Australian Idol, which begins airing on August 24th. "Wiggle It" was originally intended for her second album "Brand New Day". As Ricki states, "I was disappointed when "Wiggle It" didn’t work on my last album, so I’m beyond THRILLED to be finally getting this single out to my fans!".

The single is due for physical release on September 13th, 2008 with a digital release on September 16th, 2008.

No comments: