Friday, August 8, 2008

Ness goes simple on new single


After the massive success of her #1 radio, Top 5 ARIA, gold smash hit "Perfect", Vanessa Amorosi is preparing for the third single from her latest album "Somewhere In The Real World" called "The Simple Things (Something Emotional)".

I admit, this choice of single has puzzled me. Of all the tracks on the album, this laid-back ballad never screamed "single material" to me so I'm not sure how it'll be received. I personally would have gone with the rockin', hair-raising "19 Turning Point". I guess we can only wait and see how it goes. A remix, titled the Paolos San Terenzo Mix, has been promo'd out to radio stations, and I'm assuming will be the official "radio mix". It revamps the track into a electro-trancy number - me likes alot! You can listen to it here.

Track list:
1. The Simple Things (Something Emotional) (Radio version)
2. The Simple Things (Something Emotional) (Album version)
3. Hello
4. Perfect (T-Funk remix)
5. The Simple Things (Something Emotional) (Instrumental)

Also loving the single cover. "The Simple Things (Something Emotional)" is out digitally and physically on September 6th 2008.

No comments: