Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Delta's single dilemma


So Delta's revealed that she's stuck in deciding which should be the fourth single from her latest album "Delta". The two candidates are the funky, r'n'b-inspired "Possessionless" and the uplifting mid-tempo ballad "I Can't Break It To My Heart". I'd personally go with "I Can't Break It To My Heart" as it's very commercial and exactly what people love from Delta - a nice big ballad. Only problem I see with it is the fact that her last single was called "You Will Only Break My Heart" and this could cause some confusion amongst the general public as the titles are so similar. You be the judge...

Possessionless:


I Can't Break It To My Heart:


Which do you think should be the fourth single?

2 comments:

Trashtastic Aussie said...

I'd personally LOVE Bare Hands to be a single.

Maybe Delta could go with your personal faves? Brave Face or Woman?

Petro said...

I'd love Brave Face to be a 5th single!